Camille Calvert, ENTREPRENEUR / MOTHER / WIFE / TWO TIME EMMY AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST / THYROID CANCER SURVIVOR
My mission is to develop anti-wrinkle products that are safe and of the highest quality. To put it simply, my pads work to get rid of wrinkles, safely and effectively since 1991.
Best selling anti-wrinkle pads in the world are made in Los Angeles using expensive platinum curing process.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
SilcSkin Eye Pads - Overnight Reusable Silicone Face Pads to help Correct Crow's Feet, Fine Lines,Wrinkles, Under Eye Bags & Crepey Skin - Corrects- for Side Sleepers, Aging and Sun Damage - 6 Pads
- Smooth away crow's feet and under eye bags with SilcSkin Eye Pads. Use every night for the first two weeks, then on alternating nights. Wearing the eye pads while you sleep helps to prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and crepiness being worsened by side sleeping. They also help to reverse the natural effects of aging and sun damage on the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Make sure skin is clean and dry before applying. Use SilcSkin Cleanser or a gentle soap free from moisturizers, emollients or oils. Night sweats or perspiration may interfere with the adhesion of the pads. If this happens, wipe the area and allow to dry completely. No glue is used. The silicone undergoes a platinum cured process that makes the pads last longer and helps with adhesion. Its natural adhesive wears away, so replace the pads after about 15 days of regular use.
- Eye pads are big enough to fit from the side of your nose to your temple, and cover the skin from the lower eye to the top of your cheekbone. They should fit most wearers, and can be trimmed if you need a slightly smaller size. These pads can be used anywhere on your face, neck, or décoletté where the contours fit the pad shapes.
- If using the pads leaves indentations in your skin, this likely is due to your skin being fully hydrated. If the lines don't go away on their own, use the pads themselves to erase them! If the pads don't seem to be working at all, or are making your skin look worse, you may need to change your pre-application routine. Skin should be both clean and dry, with no other products used, like moisturizer.
- Eye pads come in One Size Fits Most. For different areas of the face, or for the neck, décoletté, pads shaped specifically for those areas available. Like the eye pads, they can be trimmed to fit if you find you need them to be smaller, after first trying them out as is for a few sessions.
No reviews found