Welcome To Woodpeckers
Woodpeckers Crafts are passionate about the potential for wood to fuel your creativity. Whether you're a dedicated crafter or professional artisan, our wide product selection has something for everyone. We source our wood responsibly and do the majority of our production in the USA.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Woodpeckers 5 inch Circular Wood Pieces
Are you a hobby crafter or professional artist? When stocking up on wood for crafts, make sure you include these mini 5 inch wooden plaques! Woodpeckers circle wood cutouts are solid, pre-sanded, sustainably sourced. Some of the endless possibilities for circle plywood cutouts are:
Art and Hobbies
- Woodburning and Engraving (Appealing color of the circles make them excellent “wood burning wood”.)
- Abstract Art (Doing mosaics, glitter, or other artwork on round unfinished wood circles makes for a striking finished piece.)
- Miniature Basing (Perfect for wire or clay figures, centerpieces… and you can double up circles for more strength.)
- Creative Crafting (Birch rounds are great for baby milestone plaques, personalized photo props, party décor, ornaments…)
- Kids Projects (Pull these handy circles out for anything from photo plaques to just having fun with markers.)
Note: This 1/8” thin wood circle is not for heavy painting. For resin or acrylic pour, use a thicker wooden round.
We’d love to see your pictures and videos, and hear about how you craft wood pieces into a work of art.
No reviews found